Beautiful Estes Park Weddings
Estes Park Condos offers a romantic and memorable setting for your wedding ceremony, reception or rehearsal dinner.
Your dream Estes Park wedding begins with a secluded ceremony in our beautiful gazebo, nestled in the midst of Ponderosa Pines and the running waters of Fall River. You won’t find a more perfect site anywhere in the Rocky Mountains!
We only book one wedding per weekend so this means you have very limited time restrictions for your event! You will have access to our Fall River Room the afternoon before your ceremony to use for storage or as a get ready room. When you do your ceremony and reception here, you can keep any items (decorations, food, gifts, etc.) locked safely in the Fall River Room until the morning following your wedding, letting you enjoy your entire wedding night without worrying about cleaning up decorations!
Please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details so we may assist you with your Estes Park wedding ceremony, reception or rehearsal dinner plans!
Weddings can include:
- Gazebo for ceremony (electricity and small tables available)
- Tent Reception (normally up to 180 people)
- Fall River Room Reception (up to 60 people; scroll to bottom of linked page for pictures)
- Elopement & Intimate Wedding packages – less than 10 guests
- Fire pits with s’mores
- Dancing under the stars
- Easy to use sound system
- Unrestricted vendors options (pick whomever you like), however we can help with arranging any of the following:
- 4 Preferred Caterers
- Clergy or Pastoral services
- Music & Disc Jokey
- Off-site Transportation
Other on-site services available to you:
- All-day coordination of your event by our dedicated Wedding Coordinator is included in all of our packages!
- Group Activity Itinerary Services – Let us plan a day of activities for you!
- Guest Lodging Blocks in our beautiful condos! All lodging reservations made as part of a contracted wedding block receive 5-10% off standard rates.
Proud Member of the Estes Park Wedding Association.