Estes Park Condos features three beautiful and secluded properties, Antler’s Pointe, Bugle Pointe and Creekside Suites & Condos. All three properties are tucked into a grove of majestic old-growth pine and spruce trees. All of our condos are riverfront with beautiful Fall River cascading right in front of your private patio or deck We are surrounded by mountains on all sides and are frequently visited by elk, deer, black bear, fox, marmot, bobcat and bighorn sheep.
Relax in our 1, 2 or 3 bedroom condos with upscale rocky mountain decor. We offer full kitchens, living rooms, fireplaces, Jacuzzi bathtubs, private hot tubs or in-room corner spa tubs. Use our complimentary fishing poles and tackle and drop a line in the fully stocked Fall River at your doorstep. Or enjoy a delicious BBQ on your grill! We offer more amenities than anyone in Estes Park!
Estes Park Condos is perfectly situated just one mile from the northeast or Fall River entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park and 3 miles from downtown Estes Park. We are private and secluded, yet close to everything!
- One, Two and Three Bedroom Condos (Sleep up to 10)
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Jetted Jacuzzi bathtubs
- Private decks & Patios overlooking Fall River
- Private Hot Tubs
- Spa Jacuzzi Suites (Jacuzzi in bedroom)
- Stocked River Fishing- Complimentary fishing poles and tackle. We stock the river throughout the summer with Rainbow and Brown Trout in addition to the native trout that already reside here.
- Complimentary DVD & Book Library
- Free Wifi, no password required
- Gas Grills – Enjoy a BBQ!
- Gift Baskets Available
- Private Luxury Bungalow/Honeymoon Suite
- Weddings with on-site Wedding Coordinator
- Conference Center (Up to 60)
- 1 Mile to Rocky Mountain National Park
- 3 Miles to Downtown Estes Park
- Denver International Airport is 78 miles from us. This is the closest Airport to our location.
Please call and speak with one of our knowledgeable staff for a reservation or for assistance with planning your Rocky Mountain vacation. Or feel free to book online and make any special requests in the Additional Information section of your reservation. Thanks and we look forward to accommodating you!