Helpful Info. & Policies:
- We are open year round and offer 1, 2 & 3 bedroom condos. From May through October, we require a 2-night minimum stay. We can sometimes accommodate a lesser stay, so please call the office for details.
- We no longer recommend the sofa sleeper couches in the condos as a bed for adults, due to inconsistency with comfort for our guests, so please use at your own discretion. Each condo also includes one 6 ft. 5 in. x 3 ft. x 3 ½ inches fold-able floor sleeper mat. Sheets, blankets and pillows are provided and are located in a plastic bag in your closet. If you require additional sleeper mats, please reserve prior to arrival.
- For safety and liability reasons, many of the grill igniters have been disabled. Please use matches or a long lighter to light your grill. Your condo is stocked with a lighter or feel free to stop by office for matches.
- Complimentary coffee, hot chocolate & popcorn are supplied in your condo. Safeway grocery store is 3 miles toward downtown if you need other items.
- Linens, towels and basic kitchen supplies are provided in all of our condos.
- Clothes irons, ironing boards and hair dryers are supplied in your condo for your convenience.
- A 5% discount is offered to all active and retired military, to senior citizens and to anyone staying 7 nights or longer. Please mention that you fall in to one of these categories at the time of booking.
Check in and Housekeeping:
- Check in: 3 pm Check out: 10 am
- We are happy to check in early or check out late when possible (only during non peak season).
- Tidy services are completed daily, free of charge, between 12 pm – 5 pm.
- Service includes: New towels (if on floor), trash pick up and vacuuming. Place the “service please” sign outside your door.
- Your housekeeper will likely not be able to communicate easily with you as most are Spanish speaking. Please contact the office and we will ensure all of your needs are taken care of.
- Room requests are guaranteed based on room type, not a specific condo number. We will try to accommodate special requests, however it is not guaranteed.
- Sorry, no pets on property. Charges of no less than $300 will be incurred if pet is found on property.
- No smoking of any kind inside of your unit. Smoking is allowed outside, including your private patio. Cleaning fees of no less than $300 will be charged if you do smoke inside condo.
- Cell phone coverage: AT&T and Verizon offer the best service.
- The property after hours emergency cell number is: 970-214-8365.
- Most properties in Estes Park do not offer air conditioning. If you open your windows and turn your ceiling fans on you will be comfortable as our temperatures stay cool at night at our 8,000 foot elevation.
- We are happy to print your boarding passes or anything else for you, just stop by the Front Desk.
- Free WiFi is available in all of the condos. You will find the WiFi password on your property map.
- There is a variety of wildlife on property. We invite you to enjoy viewing the animals; however, we ask that you do not feed them or get too close. Do not leave food in your car due to the bears on the property. We lock our dumpsters at night due to the bears so please do not place any trash on or around the dumpsters.
- All of the condos are privately owned.
- You are responsible for all nights reserved at time reservation is made.
- There is no refund for a late check-in or early departure, including medical emergencies. (Arrival day begins at 12:01 am on day or arrival).
- You may apply your unused stay towards a future reservation. Your credit will remain on file for as a credit for a year. No refunds are available.
- There is a $50 cancellation fee, unless reservation is cancelled within two weeks of arrival day. At that point, there is loss of deposit.
RV and Trailer Parking:
- We do accept non-RV trailer (no motor homes) parking for $15 per day. Motorcycles and OHV vehicles welcome. Please notify us at time of reservation. Overnight street parking is not allowed; you must park on property. No RV parking allowed overnight on property.
- Pak-n-Plays, extra fold-able sleeper mats and booster seats and high chairs are available at no additional charge.
- Please reserve prior to arrival.
- Gifts may be purchased prior to arrival. Have a special surprise ready to greet your loved one as you enter the condo!