Helpful Info. & Policies:
* Group policies & cancellations are different than below and are provided with group contract.
- We are open year round and offer 1, 2 & 3 bedroom condos! From May through October, we require a 2-night minimum stay. We can sometimes accommodate a lesser stay. Please call the office for more details.
- We no longer utilize the sofa sleeper couches in the condos as a bed, due to inconsistency with comfort for our guests. Each condo now includes one 6 ft. 5 in. x 3 ft. x 3 ½ inches fold-able floor sleeper mat. Sheet, blankets and pillows are provided. If you require add’l. sleeper mats, please reserve prior to arrival. Use of sofa sleepers are on your own accord.
- For safety and liability reasons, many of the grill igniters have been disabled. Please use matches or a long lighter to light your grill. Feel free to stop by office for matches.
- Complimentary amenities are supplied in your condo. Only coffee & popcorn are replenished. Safeway is 3 mi. toward downtown if you need other items. Also, feel free to ask Front Desk.
- Please confirm amenities you are interested in when making your reservation.
- Room requests are guaranteed based on room type, not a specific condo or property.
- We will try to accommodate special requests, however it is not guaranteed.
- Sorry, no personal checks accepted.
- Prices subject to change prior to making deposit.
- Deposit: Half of the total amount due, not including tax.
- Balance due at check in: Remaining half of stay and all taxes.
- 5 percent off discounts for:
- 7 night or more stay or Seniors (65 or older) or Military. Please bring ID.
- Check in: 3 pm Check out: 10 am
- We are happy to check in early or check out late when possible (only during non peak season).
- Tidy services are completed daily, free of charge, between 12 pm – 5 pm.
- Service includes: New towels (if on floor), trash and vacuum. Place “service please” sign outside door.
- Your housekeeper will likely not be able to communicate easily with you (conversation or “to do” lists left on the table). Please contact the office and we will ensure your need is taken care of for you.
- Sorry, no pets on property. Charges of no less than $300 will be incurred if pet is found on property.
- No smoking in unit. Smoking is allowed outside, including your private patio. Cleaning fees of no less than $300 will be charged if you do smoke inside condo. Marijuana smoking is not permitted anywhere on property, inside or out.
- Cell phone coverage: AT&T and Verizon offer the best service. Please check your service provider for further info.
- The property after hours emergency cell number is: 970-214-8365. Emergencies only please.
- Condos do not offer air conditioning, but you will not need it. If you open your windows and turn your ceiling fans on you will be comfortable.
- We are happy to print your boarding passes for you at the Front Desk.
- There is a variety of wildlife on property. We invite you to enjoy viewing the animals; however, we ask that you do not feed them or get too close.
- Condos are privately owned.
- You are responsible for all nights reserved at time reservation is made.
- There is no refund for a late check-in or early departure, including medical emergencies. (Arrival day begins at 12:01 am on day or arrival).
- You may apply your unused stay towards a future reservation. Your credit will remain on file for as a credit for a year. No refunds are available.
- $50 cancellation fee, unless reservation is changed or cancelled within two weeks of arrival day. At that point, there is loss of deposit for that day or entire reservation.
Additional options & charges:
- $10 per additional person per night.
- (1 BR rate based on 2 ppl., 2 BR rates based on 4 ppl., 3 BR rate based on 6 ppl.)
- We do accept non-RV trailer (no motorhomes) parking for $15 per day. Motorcycles and OHV vehicles welcome. Please notify us at time of reservation. Overnight street parking is not allowed; you must park on property.
- Pak-n-Plays, extra fold-able sleeper mats and booster seats are available for a one time charge of $15.
- Please reserve prior to arrival.
- Gifts may be purchased prior to arrival. Have a special surprise ready to greet your loved one as you enter the condo!